Tosa Rector

The some time random but (mostly) theological offerings of a chatty preacher learning to use his words in a different medium.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The People Formerly Known As The Congregation

While bumping around on some "emergent church" blogs the other day, I discovered a post with the above title. You can read the post here:

http://www.kinnon.tv/2007/03/the_people_form.html

While obviously a critique of the "mega-church" movement, I'm intrigued with what this post could be saying to those of us in more traditional denominational structures.

1 Comments:

Blogger karla said...

Hey there! Probably not the time or place, but I'll forge boldly ahead anyway, and risk the online faux-pas!

Was looking thru some CDI stuff this afternoon, and saw printouts of your church's website, including "blogging with the rector." Of course, I was intrigued, and had to check it out.

I subscribed to you on RSS, whenever I get a chance (some time!) to log into my reader, I'll check out your posts!

Take care, and see you soon. - Karla

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home