Tosa Rector

The some time random but (mostly) theological offerings of a chatty preacher learning to use his words in a different medium.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tosa Rector Moves On (in the Blogosphere that is)!

Greetings!

After a good run of consecutive posts (January 8 - April 20, 2011), the streak ended when the days of the Triduum began. I enjoyed the discipline of attempting to have something to say on a daily basis. So much so, that the more I began to experiment with this "blogging thing", the more frustrated I became with:

1.  My ineptitude of figuring out how to make some of the features of this particular publishing platform work, which led to, unfortunately, a blog that was visually unappealing and technologically challenged.

2.  All of the editorial strictures I placed upon myself. After all, if I was "Tosa Rector", wasn't I in some way "speaking" for/to the parish I serve? How was I to experiment with finding my voice if that voice was always governed by the very title of the blog?

So, for at least those two reasons, this is my last post here. I'm presently working with a new platform and this evening, I managed to get the title page and first entry posted. I hope the new site will provide the technical flexibility and user-friendliness I need. I'm also going to use the new platform to speak more as "me" and less as "the Rector". I'm not exactly sure how that will work, but I'm ready to give it a whirl.

Until we have all of the particulars figured out with the Trinity website, the "blogging with the Rector" button will still bring you here. But that's OK...I'm not going to take this down for a while (I need to cull through the past 3 years of entries to see if any are worth saving). In the meantime, you can find me at:
http://soulwerker.com

I hope to see you over there soon!
Easter blessings to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home